Trams Back Office
The travel and transportation industry is evolving quickly, and you need agility in adapting to your changing customer needs. In addition to providing the right services for your customers, you also need to provide the right services for you and your business.
With Trams® Back Office, part of the Sabre® RedTM travel solution, you'll have the capability to easily monitor, manage and grow your business. Trams® provides right-size, right-price information technology (IT) solutions and is one of the most popular back office accounting and reporting system on the market today. It's easy to learn and use, helping you control costs with extreme efficiency.
In addition, Trams Back Office seamlessly works with ClientBase® to deliver a complete solution incorporating GDS integration, CRM, General Ledger, and more.
- Eliminate onerous workflow processes with client travel and general expense accounting
- Gain simple click-access to detailed management analysis and decision-making data
- Customize your own suite of downloadable business reports with the added advantage of Crystal Reports Integration
- Track and reconcile commissions with ease
- Automate commission check reconciliation processes
- Perform multi-location General Ledger accounting
- Compare financial statements with previous year results or budgets
- Do Financial Modeling of your results.
- Commission tracking
- Ticket logs, ARC report. IAR reconciliation
- Client history and statements
- Vendor history and statements
- Sales agent history and production
- Mailing labels and Mail Merge files
- Client marketing information
- Client travel history
- Commercial client reporting
- Merge with word processors
- Fare savings reports
- Management analysis
- Check register
- Check printer and bank reconciliation
- Income statement and balance sheet
- Decision making data, and much more
Click here for TBO System Requirements.
Access and Availability
Available for United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Asia/Middle East/Africa.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documentation files. Click here to obtain Adobe Reader.
- .....Product Resource Guide (TBO)
Roadmap to Trams Product Resources for Trams Back Office
- ..Pre-Training Tutorial
Gain a basic understanding of TBO before training begins.
- .Amadeus Agencies Selling Marked-Up, Discounted & Consolidator Transactions using Trams Back Office
Amadeus Agencies Selling Marked-Up, Discounted and Consolidator Transactions using Trams Back Office
- .Sabre Agencies Selling Marked-Up, Discounted & Consolidator Transactions using Trams Back Office
Sabre Agencies Selling Marked-Up, Discounted & Consolidator Transactions using Trams Back Office
- Agencies Selling Marked-Up, Discounted and Consolidator Transactions using Trams Back Office (TBO)
Agencies Selling Marked-Up, Discounted and Consolidator Transactions using Trams Back Office
- Agent Setup - How to Track and Pay Agent Commissions
Agent Commissions Overview
- Corporate Reports
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Checklist for TBO Bookkeepers
Daily/Weekly/Monthly Checklist for TBO Bookkeepers
- Groups: Handling Groups in Trams Back Office and ClientBase
Handling Groups in Trams Back Office and ClientBase
- Handling Groups: Handling Groups in Trams Back Office
Handling Groups in TBO only
- Options for Handling Marked-Up, Discounted and Consolidator Reservations in TBO and ClientBase
- Set Up the Core Reports and GL in TBO
What to set up before using the Core Reports and the General Ledger
- TBO Interface Guide
Complete Interface Guide for all GDS's
- TBO Interface Guide..Amadeus
- TBO Interface Guide..Apollo and Galileo
- TBO Interface Guide..Sabre
- TBO Interface Guide..Worldspan
- Using the Agency Credit Card
- Vendor ID Codes
- Wholesalers Selling Discounted, Bulk, and Marked Up Transactions to Travel Agencies (TBO)
Wholesalers Selling Discounted, Bulk, and Marked Up Transactions to Travel Agencies
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Recorded Trainings utilize the Windows Media Player. To hear the recording, simply click on it to launch.
- a. TBO: Enhancements v.4.00 (28 minutes)
Learn the newest enhancements in Trams Back Office.
- b. & c. TBO: Overview and Setup Recordings
View 12 short recordings on a program overview and doing initial setup.
- d. TBO: Invoicing, Core Reports, and Management Summary
View 6 recordings on creating invoices and a review of the core reports and management summary.
- e. TBO: Payments Made/Received
10 recordings on payments made and received to vendors, clients, and agency expenses. Also a review of deposits and receipts
- f. TBO: Advanced Payments (1 hour session)
Vouchers, unapplied payments, and the usage of payment codes.
- g. TBO: Payment Import (1 hour session)
An efficient method of importing a file to match, modify and close invoices for commissions agency receives.
- h. TBO: ARC/BSP Reconciliation and Settlement, IAR (1 hour session)
ARC/BSP reconciliation, both manually and through IAR.
- i. TBO: Using Agency Credit Card
How to account for the use of the agency credit card to pay vendors for client reservations.
- j. TBO: GL, GL Reconciliation, EOP, Budget & Agency Operations Checklists (1 hour session)
Learn more about the General Ledger in TBO.
- k. TBO Setting Up Agent Profiles, Reporting and Reconciliation
Learn how to handle agents in TBO.
- l. TBO&CB: Crystal Reports, Additional Training Resources, Software Updates (43 minute session)
What are Trams Crystal Reports? What are My Training Options? How do I Update my Program?
- m. TBO Management Reports (52 minute session)
Learn how to use reports to manage the agency accounting routine.
- n. TBO: Reporting Simplied Using the Report Generator
Highlights of many useful features of Report Generator: Review of creating a custom report/canned reports/batch reporting
- o 1. TBO Handling Groups Part 1
Best Way to Handle Groups in Trams Back Office Part 1
- o 2. TBO Handling Groups Part 2
Part 2 of best way to handle groups in TBO
- o. 3. Enhanced Group Management for Trams Back Office and ClientBase Windows
Learn how groups are setup, used in ClientBase Windows and invoicing ends up in Trams Back Office.
- p. 1. FAQ: Agency Database Backup and Maintenance Guidelines (TBO)
Backup tips including automated scheduling for this most important process.
- p. 2. FAQ: How Do I Automate Trams Procedures?
Automate Trams Procedures.
- p. 3. Are there Quick Steps for Performing a Payment Import?
Paymode and Pegasus import Quick Steps.
- p. 4. FAQ: How Do I Close out My Year?
Step by Step how to close out the year in Trams Back Office
- p. 5. FAQ: How do I Click the Right Way in Trams Back Office (6 minutes)
Tips and tricks using the mouse right-click menu in Trams Back Office.
- p. 5. FAQ: How do I reconcile bank accounts in TBO? (10 minutes)
Learn how to reconcile the agency bank accounts every month.