Trams Back Office
The travel and transportation industry is evolving quickly, and you need agility in adapting to your changing customer needs. In addition to providing the right services for your customers, you also need to provide the right services for you and your business.
With Trams® Back Office, part of the Sabre® RedTM travel solution, you'll have the capability to easily monitor, manage and grow your business. Trams® provides right-size, right-price information technology (IT) solutions and is one of the most popular back office accounting and reporting system on the market today. It's easy to learn and use, helping you control costs with extreme efficiency.
In addition, Trams Back Office seamlessly works with ClientBase® to deliver a complete solution incorporating GDS integration, CRM, General Ledger, and more.
- Eliminate onerous workflow processes with client travel and general expense accounting
- Gain simple click-access to detailed management analysis and decision-making data
- Customize your own suite of downloadable business reports with the added advantage of Crystal Reports Integration
- Track and reconcile commissions with ease
- Automate commission check reconciliation processes
- Perform multi-location General Ledger accounting
- Compare financial statements with previous year results or budgets
- Do Financial Modeling of your results.
- Commission tracking
- Ticket logs, ARC report. IAR reconciliation
- Client history and statements
- Vendor history and statements
- Sales agent history and production
- Mailing labels and Mail Merge files
- Client marketing information
- Client travel history
- Commercial client reporting
- Merge with word processors
- Fare savings reports
- Management analysis
- Check register
- Check printer and bank reconciliation
- Income statement and balance sheet
- Decision making data, and much more
Click here for TBO System Requirements.
Access and Availability
Available for United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Asia/Middle East/Africa.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documentation files. Click here to obtain Adobe Reader.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Recorded Trainings utilize the Windows Media Player. To hear the recording, simply click on it to launch.
- ....TBO Spotlight: Why Use Vouchers on Client/Vendor Accounts
Learn how these invoice types are created and can provide audit trails to track money on account.
- ...TBO Spotlight: Balancing Core Reports
An in-depth look at the all-important task of balancing core reports
- ..TBO Spotlight: Year-End Accounting
Learn how to close out the Agency Accounting year
- a. TBO: Enhancements in version 3.05
Check out the latest enhancements in the latest Trams Back Office version 3.05
- b. TBO: Overview (1 hour session)
Overview of all features to familiarize you with TBO.
- c. TBO: Setting up Global Defaults in TBO (1 hour session)
Designed for new users to TBO to assist in setting up Global Defaults.
- d. TBO: Invoicing, Data Flow, Core Reports & Management Summary (1 hour session)
The invoicing process in TBO and how it affects one or more of the 4 Key CORE Reports.
- e. TBO: Receipts/Payments/Deposits/Check Reg/Bank Rec/Mgm Summary (70 minute session)
Learn TBO daily routine and flow of data to GL. Invoice cars/hotels added after air ticket has been run. Learn to run Bank Rec.
- f. TBO: Advanced Payments (1 hour session)
Vouchers, unapplied payments, and the usage of payment codes.
- g. TBO: Payment Import (1 hour session)
An efficient method of importing a file to match, modify and close invoices for commissions agency receives.
- h. TBO: ARC/BSP Reconciliation and Settlement, IAR (1 hour session)
ARC/BSP reconciliation, both manually and through IAR.
- i. TBO: Using Agency Credit Card
How to account for the use of the agency credit card to pay vendors for client reservations.
- j. TBO: GL, GL Reconciliation, EOP, Budget & Agency Operations Checklists (1 hour session)
Learn more about the General Ledger in TBO.
- k. TBO Setting Up Agent Profiles, Reporting and Reconciliation
Learn how to handle agents in TBO.
- l. TBO&CB: Crystal Reports, Additional Training Resources, Software Updates (43 minute session)
What are Trams Crystal Reports? What are My Training Options? How do I Update my Program?
- m. TBO Management Reports (52 minute session)
Learn how to use reports to manage the agency accounting routine.
- n. TBO: Reporting Simplied Using the Report Generator
Highlights of many useful features of Report Generator: Review of creating a custom report/canned reports/batch reporting
- o 1. TBO Handling Groups Part 1
Best Way to Handle Groups in Trams Back Office Part 1
- o 2. TBO Handling Groups Part 2 (41 minute session)
Part 2 of best way to handle groups in TBO
- o. 3. Enhanced Group Management for Trams Back Office and ClientBase Windows
Learn how groups are setup, used in ClientBase Windows and invoicing ends up in Trams Back Office.
- p. 1. FAQ: Agency Database Backup and Maintenance Guidelines (TBO)
Backup tips including automated scheduling for this most important process.
- p. 2. FAQ: How Do I Automate Trams Procedures?
Automate Trams Procedures.
- p. 3. Are there Quick Steps for Performing a Payment Import?
Paymode and Pegasus import Quick Steps.