ClientBase Online is a web version of ClientBase that can be accessed anywhere in Internet Explorer. ClientBase Online includes most of the traditional ClientBase Windows functionality. Future versions will include tighter integration with Sabre booking tools, as well as enhanced functionality.
Click here to visit the CBO Microsite and Sign Up now!
- No software installations are necessary
- Access your ClientBase database from any Internet connected computer
- Enhance your customer relationship management capabilities
- Increase efficiency and productivity in your office
- Deliver unbeatable customer service and increase agency revenues
- Drive greater effectiveness in marketing
- Maximize the turnkey marketing campaigns offered by ClientBase Marketing Services
- Create detailed client and vendor profiles and implement personalized marketing
- Advanced query and reporting
- Merge to PNR allows agents to push profile data directly into the PNR
- Import PNR segment details into ClientBase quickly and efficiently
- Manage trip details including reservations, agent to-do lists, itinerary printing and invoicing, and inventory management in the Res Card Manager
- Live Connect to third-party web-based booking engines to seamlessly pass agency login and client data to the supplier booking site AND import reservations from the booking engines back into customers' profiles within ClientBase
- Create multiple reminders to help remember common tasks such as collecting deposit, final payment, checking for documents, making welcome home calls -- all at one time
- Print client quotes, or Trip Proposals to provide a format friendly print out of reservations you have made that does not coincide with receiving payment from your client
- Maintain and track contacts and marketing programs
- AND much more!
Workstation Requirements: Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0 or 9.0 - all other browsers are not supported. Active X controls must be allowed.
Access and Availability
Available Now to the U.S. Market
Using the Windows version of ClientBase and/or Trams Back Office? ClientBase Online is available to you too as a CB add-on providing a robust solution to your remote access challenges. Contact your rep for more information.
Click here to access ClientBase Online.
Click here to contact your sales representative.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documentation files. Click here to obtain Adobe Reader.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Recorded Trainings utilize the Windows Media Player. To hear the recording, simply click on it to launch.