Offer personalized service every time you talk with a customer by managing your data centrally with the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool for agencies.
ClientBase Windows is the dedicated CRM tool designed specifically for travel agencies to provide complete profile, contact and trip management abilities. As part of the Sabre Red Revenue Suite, ClientBase Windows provides the information and efficiencies for agents to develop and maintain client relationships, as well as increase productivity and perform all agent and agency processes.
- Enhance your customer relationship management capabilities
- Increase efficiency and productivity in your office
- Deliver unbeatable customer service and increase agency revenues
- Drive greater effectiveness in marketing
- Maximize the turnkey marketing campaigns offered by ClientBase Marketing Services
ClientBase gives you detailed client and vendor profiling abilities. It also contains elaborate query and reporting features that allow you to:
- Spot trends, discover new niches and gain better insight of your business with dashboard reporting. See more details below.
- Manage trip details including reservations, agent to-do lists, itinerary printing and invoicing, and inventory management with the Res Card feature.
- Merge profile data directly into the PNR or import PNR segment details into ClientBase.
- Reduce steps when booking with leisure suppliers by seamlessly passing client data over with one click.
- Stay in touch with your clients by sending greetings and reminders at regular intervals via TouchBase.
- Use the same database as the Trams Back Office system for ultimate insight and efficiency
- "Sync Copy" a primary database for use by agencies with multiple locations with Trams Multi-Synchronization
Gain understanding and better insight into what is going on with your business by studying the data provided by dashboards within ClientBase®. Just like a car dashboard, the agency dashboard feature provides significant data at a glance to:
- Discover strength and weaknesses within your day-to-day operations.
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing.
- Develop good habits among the staff at your agency.
- Analyze sales data by travel types, new Res Cards, active Res Cards and Res Card cycles.
- Find out your business' top 10 marketing codes.
The Dashboard Manager contains four sections:
- Agency bulletin -display announcements and other important information to all agents in the agency.
- Find a profile - Quickly query a profile and/or type of profile
- My to do list - Agents "To Do" list is displayed for easy viewing
- Report results - view pre-designed Crystal dashboard reports
Pricing and Special Offers
Contact your Sales Representative for more information and about bundled discounts!
Click here to download Technical Requirements.
Click here to view Remote Access Solutions.
Access and Availability
Available Now (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and Asia/Middle East/Africa)
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documentation files. Click here to obtain Adobe Reader.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Recorded Trainings utilize the Windows Media Player. To hear the recording, simply click on it to launch.
- .ClientBase Windows Enhancements v. 3.09
Learn the lastest Enhancements in version 3.09
- a. Getting Started: ClientBase Windows Overview
This session demonstrates layout, features and functionality ClientBase
- b. Getting Started: Basics - Profiles/Merge to PNR/Marketing Codes
Learn ClientBase Windows: Basics: Profiles, Merge to PNR and Marketing Codes
- c. Getting Started: Basics - Using Res Cards and Reminders Part 1
Create a res card, add details, create a reminder to follow-up.
- e. Agents: Accessing Profiles and Merging to a PNR in the Sabre Workspace
Utility allows agents to use command line entries from the Sabre Red Workspace emulator to query CB profile info to move to PNR
- f. Agents Using Res Cards for Invoices Part 2
Use Res Cards to Invoice, Run Itineraries, Trip Proposals and Trip Statements.
- g. Agents: Using Activity Manager to Organize Your Day
Benefit of Creating Reminders & Using Activity Manager
- h. Agents: Communicate with Customers with Merge to Docs, Labels and Emails
Intermediate Level...Merge to Docs/Labels (how to choose, modify, print, create mailers)
- i. Agents: Res Cards (Part 3) - Advanced Skills
Itemization/Refunds/Different Forms of Payments & Additional Advanced Options.
- j. Agents: Using Queries to Increase Sales on the Agent Level
Intermediate Level..Queries (Searches) Explained/Set Up Agency Mailing Lists, Email Lists
- k. Agents: Using Live Connect to Arrange Travel
Learn how to use Live Connect to create reservations
- l. Agents: Inventory Manager - Using Inventory
Overview, Setup/demonstration of inventory usage
- m. Management/Marketing: Use Reports to Manage, Market & Understand Your Database
Beginner/Intermediate...learn how to query and run reports in ClientBase.
- n. Management/Marketing: Query and Print Labels and Letters
- o. Management/Marketing: Setting Up Inventory
Setup in ClientBase Inventory by use of your agents
- p. Specialty: Enhanced Group Management in Trams Back Office and ClientBase Windows
Intermediate/Advanced Level ... Bookkeeper/Manager/Group Specialist
- q. Specialty: TBO/CB - Crystal Reports, Additional Training Resources, Software Updates
Intermediate/Advanced Level..learn about Trams Crystal Reports and more.
- r. Specialty: CB/TBO: Automate Trams Procedures
Intermediate/Advanced Level - Geared to Managers and Database Administrators
- s. Advanced: Setting up to Invoice from Res Cards
- t. Advanced: Setting Up Res Card Defaults
- u. Advanced: Customizing Res Card Trip Documents
- v. Advanced: Setting Up Live Connect for Agency Use
- w. Advanced: Dashboard Reports - Keeping Your Business on Track
Using Dashboard Reports as a business management tool.
- x. Advanced: Establishing Headers/Footers, Document Templates, Labels and Emails
- y. Agency Database Backup and Maintenance Guidelines
Backup tips including automated scheduling for this most important process.